Your research study is now complete. Congratulations! However, the post-research phase is where most researchers drop the ball. The research study ends, there is a new project on the horizon or life happens and all of that hard work just sits by the wayside. Others take the step to publish but get discouraged when the manuscript is turned down. We have a saying "If your research is not published or presented, it was not done”. So, don't miss your opportunity to disseminate. We can help you with...
- Finding the best journals to publish your research
- Turning your scientific research findings into a reader-friendly informative manuscript
- Preparing research posters
- Preparing podium presentations
- Finding venues to present your work
- Preparing your next research proposal....if you choose to accept the mission!